8.30.2008

Really Fair Trade!!!!!

The other day my friend, MK, and I were discussing chronic pain (just like we did when we were in our 20’s!)

I told her about my experience with a neurologist who, after review of my x-rays and MRI, declared my herniated disk and sciatica, operable only. He sent me on my merry way and told me to come back for surgery when the pain was so great I couldn’t stand it. He may as well have just sent me home with a bunch of kumquats for all that was worth. I don't know what to do with either that advice, or that fruit.

Then my buddy Dave bought me the book by Pete Egoscue called PAIN FREE. I’ve blogged about it, but I have to tell you that I could go around the country and sell this thing, I believe in it so much. Too bad we don’t have it set up as a MLM (HA).

Anyway, MK’s shoulder was bugging her and the doctor couldn’t even get her in for an appointment for almost 2 weeks.


I loaned her my Pain Free book. You can get one yourself at Amazon; there is one specificallly for men and one for women. Please order accordingly. It could be the best $20 ever spent.

MK insisted on trading something of value. She loaned me a book that she loves:

The Vice Guide to Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll. 
You can buy it at Amazon too - click here - you know you want it, too.

I can honestly say that this is a really fair trade for both of us!

No comments: