9.01.2008

Dub and Dubber

Let me just start out by saying how much I love my sister-in-law, Madelyn!!!!! She is smart, gorgeous, funny and tons of fun to be around. We always end up laughing so hard soda comes out our noses.  

She just recently got a mac computer also. I was visiting her and we were sitting on the couch like Beauty and the Computer Nerd (guess which one I am). We both had our laptops balanced on our laps. Our conversation went something like this: 

Computer Nerd: "Go to Safari  - there is a great website I have to show you."
Beauty: "Okay, I'm there, now what?" 

Computer Nerd: "Type in dub-dub-dub.[insert website name here]."
Beauty: "It didn't find the site."

I looked over and this is what I found in her nav bar: 




See? Now you have a reason for soda to come out your nose too. 
Please go clean your screen. 

And yes, this is the same sister-in-law who made the cheesey-cake. 
It's worth the read, if you don't remember the interview. 

I just adore you, Madelyn!  

3 comments:

Margerie said...

As you know, I have been known to be dub and dubber. Welcome to the club Madelyn!

shannond said...

I love it!! Need I say more?

kristine said...

Worth checking out:

In one study, 78 percent of the 65 participants with terminal cancer (many types of stage 4) are now in complete remission for 12 months. This is for real and very important. Am trying to get the word out.

Defend your cells
http://www.sharethecause.com/invitation
Research
http://www.naturalnews.com/015232.html
Product ordering
http://my.waiora.com/home.php?515448

Love and health,
Kristine
1-877-378-4464