3.14.2009

Spring has sprung!

Shirley & I were headed off for more shopping, going from Point A to Point B. All of a sudden we see this:



Of course, our interest is piqued and we realize what is going on. I managed to get out, "Should we..Do I...Is that...??"

Shirley replied, "Oh..yeah..park...hurry...over there."

I parked and we zip across 4 lines of traffic on foot, (on LOVR for those of you who are locals), and we are greeted with this site:

She is less than 20 minutes old, and can barely stand up!

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Never go anywhere without your camera. We hung out for about another 20 minutes - and left before the little one was even one hour old.


Spring has officially sprung.

All you Central Coast locals - Froom Ranch on LOVR has an entire field full of pregnant mares. Pay attention over the next few weeks. I have a feeling the population is going to double!

No comments: