6.05.2008

Things you should know about me


10 things you should know about me: 
1. I'm funny. 
2. I remember everything. If I don't remember it, it didn't happen. 
3. I know lots of useless information (like who invented the toilet or what movie was playing at the drive in during the beginning of The Flintstones)
4. I'm loud! 
5. Once you are in my circle of trust, there is absolutely nothing I won't do for you. 
6. I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing. 
7. I have little patience for bullshit. 
8. I collect people with terrific personalities who make me laugh.
9. I hate to vacuum. 
10. I am addicted to my computer.
11. I can throw a dinner party for 12 together in 2 hours. 
12. I often stretch the truth, which is why I said 10 things you should know, even though I put down 12.  

5 comments:

Margerie said...

Awww...look at little girl Hayley- so cute! And she was no trouble at all I am sure.....

I like your ten things about you. But you left out fantastically creative and ridiculously cool.

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you either.
But I think you secretly like to vacuum ;)

Anonymous said...

hey funny! The 90's didn't happen....cool I'm 32 again!
The brother you never wanted

Dan said...

I like being Anonymous

Improgging Fool! said...

I've always thought you were funny. And smart. And pretty. And popular.

Richard Simms said...

Best of all, Karen and I believe it has been a privilege and a blessed honor that you and Tim were brought into our lives to share your stories, life and friendship with. Our only regret in not being closer to you guys. Then again that’s a blessing for you, we are a bit out there. Love Rich and Karen XOXO