1.29.2009

I'm baaaack!

I know, it's been awhile since I have posted anything and I didn't want an entire month to go without it. I need to get back into the groove of things, so this one is short but sweet.

When people ask me why I started blogging, or how I got into blogging, I can only say: 15 Minute Lunch Guy. Some of you are familiar with his stuff (or may even follow him on your own). Some of you have seen his famous posting about the 1977 JC Penney Catalog.

But I would like for you to take a moment to look at my favorite posting of his:

The Artist Formerly Known As

Go on. I dare you to read it and not laugh.

And no, I don't know why he calls himself 15 minute lunch guy. Maybe because he writes his posts in 15 minutes and only on his lunch hour. Or maybe he only takes 15 minutes for his lunch. Or maybe he is giving you permission to read him at your desk on your lunch hour. Or, maybe, well, I don't know. But in any case, I invited him on our trip to Mexico, and now he thinks I am stalking him.

In any case, Johnny Virgil is hysterical. Be sure to check him out. 

1 comment:

Johnny Virgil said...

Wait, what? Mexico? When? I think I missed that bit! Where in Mexico?

Anyway, thanks for the shout out. As to the name of the blog, it's here.